Who Are we?
Part of the Domus Group of Companies, Domus Logistics is a third-party logistics company looking to expand in the North American market. We are looking for a team member to join us at ground level to help and be a part of this exciting growth.
If you value a supportive and cooperative workplace with autonomy and the ability to grow, we are looking for you to join us.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental Benefits program
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- A dynamic, supportive and cooperative work environment-we have high goals and we want to have fun achieving them!
- Tuition payback program for qualifying programs
- Some flexibility in schedule
- Paid time off for community service
We are searching for an individual that loves to build and foster great relationships. As an Accounts Manager, you’ll be the face of our company to our clients, building long-term relationships with them and providing them exceptional service that goes above and beyond.
What will you be doing?
Main duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Complete the new customer onboarding program and checklist detailing both customer and operational requirements for all new key accounts or significant expansion within
- Conduct research projects to assist with business development objectives.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Work with our back end IT team to communicate software/service needs or improvements.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Use the internal 3PL/WMS/OMS systems to generate reports to give to clients for their marketing and KPI tracking
- Responsible for servicing accounts, information management, monthly reporting, training, and meeting set targets
- Responsible for revenue attainment, customer satisfaction and revenue retention
- Consult with new customers after sales or signed contracts to resolve problems and/or ongoing support and customer service
- Attend conferences or other Industry events/seminars/webinars as needed.
- Other activities as required
What Are We Looking for?
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed posting.
The Domus Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.
Want to join our team? Apply today
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Job Title and location in the subject line. Or you may fill out our application form here.
Domus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.