Who Are we?
The Domus Group of Companies is a leader in providing innovative real estate investment and management solutions. Having over 15 years of experience, our areas of expertise include student housing, multi-residential, condominiums, development consulting, and asset stabilization. Our portfolio of over 1000 units across Canada includes providing exceptional customer service to over 4000 residents.
We are a love-to-have-fun team that craves growth. We focus on a giving a superior customer experience to our renter and landlord clients based on a mutual respect, transparency, and building trust.
For our student residents, we specialize in giving them the best off-campus living experience possible! We know that the 4 years of higher learning is one of life’s most memorable experiences and we support our residents as they transition from year to year.
Innovation is our jam; we welcome change and new ways of doing things.
We are currently looking for a full-time Lease Advisor based out of our head office in Waterloo, Ontario.
Our staff is an ambitious team of go-getters with a passion for enhancing the customer experience at every level. Domus is comprised of a larger HQ office with multiple site offices at various locations across Canada.
We want you to love where you work. We embrace a culture of connectivity, accountability, helpfulness, and trust; all members of our team work together to achieve our mission and vision and we like to have fun while we do it.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service career in a dynamic office environment with endless opportunities to grow.
How will you do it?
- Answering new/current residents’ questions about legal documents/processes including leases, addendums and deposits
- Coordinating lease signings and deposit collection
- Consistently following up with residents to ensure completed packages by deadlines
- Answering phone and email inquiries from current residents
- Answering phone and email inquiries about properties available
- Helping the property consultant team to facilitate scheduling and booking appointments
- Facilitating and assisting with off-site booths or other tasks at various locations both in Waterloo and other locations Domus manages properties in (i.e. London, ON)
- Greeting residents, clients and contractors as front line personnel
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all residents & properties
- Receive and process payments
- Work with the team creating new and industry-exceeding processes and policies
What Are We Looking for?
What do we offer?
HOW TO APPLY?
The majority of shifts are scheduled Monday-Friday between 9:30 and 6pm. Additional hours may be required during peak busy times such as turnover (April/May, August/September).
This is a full time position starting immediately. Competitive salary plus benefits provided.
COVID-19 Notice: The Domus Inc. office is only open to the public by appointment at this time. As needed or implemented by management, employees are enabled to work from home.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter (PDF format only) OR a two to four-minute video tour explaining a more complicated process, in a way that is easy to understand for a large majority of people (Be creative and have fun with it!)
- A copy of your resume (PDF format only)
Please include Lease Advisor, WATERLOO in the subject line.
The Domus Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.
Get to Know Us!
Want to join our team? Apply today
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please include Job Title and location in the subject line. Or you may fill out our application form here.
Domus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.