Who Are we?
The Domus Group of Companies is a leader in providing innovative real estate investment and management solutions. Having over 15 years of experience, our areas of expertise include student housing, multi-residential, condominiums, development consulting, and asset stabilization. Our portfolio of over 1000 units across Canada includes providing exceptional customer service to over 4000 residents.
We are a love-to-have-fun team that craves growth. We focus on a giving a superior customer experience to our renter and landlord clients based on a mutual respect, transparency, and building trust.
For our student residents, we specialize in giving them the best off-campus living experience possible! We know that the 4 years of higher learning is one of life’s most memorable experiences and we support our residents as they transition from year to year.
Innovation is our jam; we welcome change and new ways of doing things.
We are currently looking for a full-time Property Consultant based out of our head office in Waterloo, Ontario.
Our staff is an ambitious team of go-getters with a passion for enhancing the customer experience at every level. Domus is comprised of a larger HQ office with multiple site offices at various locations across Canada.
We want you to love where you work. We embrace a culture of connectivity, accountability, helpfulness, and trust; all members of our team work together to achieve our mission and vision and we like to have fun while we do it.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service career in a dynamic office environment with endless opportunities to grow.
How will you do it?
You will be our lead property expert, the ‘go-to’ for all property inquiries from eager, potential renters.
As the front line, you will be working mainly out of our head office in Waterloo with travel to various site offices (i.e. London) as needed. You will be guiding students, parents, and all potential renters through available floor plans/units using virtual tours, onsite tours, and other marketing materials. You will work closely with our Lease Advisors to promote and explain our completely online leasing process and ensure we over-deliver on every promise through the entire customer journey. You will confidently know our products and approach each lead with a desire to turn prospects into residents.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Answer phone, email, and all other inquiries about available units
- Conduct tours with prospective residents and answer/address questions and concerns (current locations include Waterloo & London, ON)
- Coordinate deposit collection and communicating with the Lease Advisor team to facilitate proper lease set-up and collection
- Work closely with the Marketing & Brand Manager at HQ to post advertisements on various sites including Kijiji, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in marketing strategy and social media goals
- Follow up with leads from previous inquiries and appointments
- Report on potential resident feedback
- Complete regular mystery shop reports of various competitors
- Submit daily and weekly reports on inquiries/inquiry conversions to management
- Run open houses and facilitate campus booths as needed (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Assist with property inspections and other resident services tasks when needed
- Receive and process rent, parking, and other various payments
- Be part of the front-line team that greets customers when in the office
- Assist with student move-ins as needed in April/May and August/September and any other mass move-ins throughout the year
- Assist and attend community/resident events
Any other duties as required (This is always changing so be flexible!)
What Are We Looking for?
What do we offer?
HOW TO APPLY?
The majority of shifts are scheduled Monday-Saturday between 8:30 and 6pm, subject to some potential changes certain times of the year, including weekends. Additional hours may be required during peak busy times (April/May, August/September).
This is a 1-year contract position starting immediately with potential to become permanent. Competitive base salary plus bonuses and benefits provided.
COVID-19 Notice: The Domus Inc. office is only open to the public by appointment at this time. As needed or implemented by management, employees are enabled to work from home.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter (PDF format only) OR a two to four-minute video tour showcasing an area/item you are trying to sell (Be creative and have fun with it!)
- A copy of your resume (PDF format only)
Please include Property Consultant, WATERLOO in the subject line.
The Domus Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.
Get to Know Us!
Want to join our team? Apply today
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please include Job Title and location in the subject line. Or you may fill out our application form here.
Domus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.