Who Are we?
Domus Inc. is a leader in providing innovative real estate investment and management solutions. Having over 14 years of experience, our areas of expertise include student housing, residential, condominiums, development consulting, and asset stabilization. Our portfolio of over 1000 units across Canada includes providing exceptional customer service to over 4000 residents.
We are a love-to-have-fun team that craves growth. With the majority of our residents being students, we specialize in giving them the best off-campus living experience possible! We know that the 4 years of higher learning is one of life’s most memorable experiences and we support our residents as they transition from year to year. Innovation is our jam; we welcome change and new ways of doing things.
We are currently looking for a full-time Resident Services Administrator to work at our main office in Waterloo, assisting both residents and landlords daily.
Our Resident Services Team is made up of ambitious, go-getters with a passion for enhancing the customer experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in a dynamic office environment with endless opportunities to grow.
You will be part of the front line team that greets and helps customers as they come into the Domus main office. You will be helping current and future residents with their daily inquiries and assisting the management team in providing exceptional customer service to both owners and residents. You will also be guiding future residents and their guarantors with any inquiries about the buildings that we have to offer.
What are we looking for?
- Completion of a post-secondary educational program
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Efficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Mailchimp
- Knowledge of how to use social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable to set and achieve deadlines independently
- Sees change as an opportunity for growth
- Looking to grow within an organization and take on more responsibilities and opportunities
- Ability to think ‘outside-the-box’ and offer creative solutions
- Outgoing, unique, passionate & positive attitude
- Thrives with working as part of a team
- Experience with Yardi Property Management software (an asset but not required)
Want to join our team? Apply today
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please include Job Title and location in the subject line. Or you may fill out our application form here.
Domus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.