Who Are we?
Domus Inc. is a leader in providing innovative real estate investment and management solutions. Having over 14 years of experience, our areas of expertise include student housing, residential, condominiums, development consulting, and asset stabilization. Our portfolio of over 1000 units across Canada includes providing exceptional customer service to over 4000 residents.
We are a love-to-have-fun team that craves growth. With the majority of our residents being students, we specialize in giving them the best off-campus living experience possible! We know that the 4 years of higher learning is one of life’s most memorable experiences and we support our residents as they transition from year to year. Innovation is our jam; we welcome change and new ways of doing things.
We are currently looking for a full-time Resident Services Administrator out of our head office in Waterloo, Ontario.
Our staff is an ambitious team of go-getters with a passion for enhancing the customer experience at every level. Domus is comprised of a larger HQ office with multiple site offices at various locations across Canada.
We want you to love where you work. We embrace a culture of connectivity, accountability, helpfulness, and trust; all members of our team work together to achieve our mission and vision and we like to have fun while we do it.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service career in a dynamic office environment with endless opportunities to grow.
You will be part of the front line team that greets and helps customers as they come into the Domus main office. You will be helping our residents with their daily inquiries, maintenance requests, and assisting the management team in providing exceptional customer service to both owners and residents. As a member of our team, you will:
- Receiving incoming requests from residents for service via phone, email or in person and responding quickly by providing information, problem-solving or escalating the matter appropriately
- Administering the work order system to ensure that maintenance requests are completed in priority
- Tracking work order completion and following up as needed
- Responding to contractor queries and correspondence, and providing access to complete repairs
- Processing all incident reports and submit to management
- Assisting with lock outs and unit inspections
- Receive and process rent, parking, and other various payments
- Assist with resolving resident complaints including but not limited to providing necessary back up information for escalated issues
- Organizing and communicating with contractors and tenants regarding unit and building wide renovations
- Updating database notes with each tenant interaction/transaction
- Suite Inspections, preparing key packages, assisting with key inventory, assisting with any turnover items as required for move outs & ins around September, January, May
- Answering new/current residents questions about legal documents/processes including leases, addendums, deposits, parking, work order status
- Facilitating fire inspections or other annual/regular inspections
- Organizing and implementing resident programming events which sometimes happen after hours (evenings)
- Completing Rental Housing Licenses with the City of Waterloo
- Processing and monitoring the collection of resident chargebacks
- Monitoring inspection reports and coordinating repairs and chargebacks
- Assist with processing legal documentations in applying with the LTB for outstanding damages or escalated matters.
- Be a raving fan of the Domus brand and a reliable, happy resident services support administrator
What are we looking for?
What do we offer?
Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
This is a full-time, permanent position that starts March 1st, 2021. Competitive salary and benefits provided.
COVID-19 Notice: The Domus Inc. office is only open to the public by appointment at this time. As needed or implemented by management, employees are enabled to work from home.
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to email@example.com.
Please include Resident Services Administrator, WATERLOO in the subject line.
The Domus Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.
Get to Know Us!
Want to join our team? Apply today
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Job Title and location in the subject line. Or you may fill out our application form here.
Domus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.