How will you do it?
The job candidate will join our technical team in an effort to
modernize the fleet of Domus storage and fulfillment warehouses.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Maintain order and inventory databases
- Develop data connectors between internal components and external systems
- Develop new features on the Domus 3PL web system based on Gyroscope
- Identify and communicate requirements for closing capability gaps
- Analyze sources of data discrepancies
- Follow the team lead’s problem-solving strategies and assist with the implementation
- Provide first-line support to immediate customers and partners
What Are We Looking for?
What do we offer?
HOW TO APPLY?
The majority of shifts are scheduled Monday-Saturday between 8:30 and 6 pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter (PDF format only) OR a two to four-minute video tour showcasing an area/item you are trying to sell (Be creative and have fun with it!)
- A copy of your resume (PDF format only)
Please include Warehouse Database Integration Analyst in the subject line.
The Domus Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.
Want to join our team? Apply today
Please email your cover letter & resume (PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please include Job Title and location in the subject line. Or you may fill out our application form here.
Domus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.